Since Chi's been on restriction he's been quite the creative lil man on finding other ways to have fun. I know he's supposed to be miserable but I just couldn't stop the family bonding I was witnessing and just sat back and smiled.
Last night Chi and Justin had a great time playing hide and seek. Chi would count to 20 as fast as he could while Justin scrambled to find a place to hide. Then once Chi found Justin in a not too hard place they would switch. Then Justin would count to 20 nice and slow while Chi went off to find a great spot.
However Chi would grow so impatient from Justin's slow counting and searching that he would come out from his hiding spot and ask Justin why he was taking so long. It was great.
Then today after I returned home from running a few errands, Chi and Justin were playing a combo of cops & robbers, cowboys & indians, and soldiers. They were running around the house hiding behind walls, shooting each other with their 'hand guns' and throwing make believe grenades at each other.
Justin must have explained that it takes about 10 seconds for a grenade to explode because after either of them would throw one Chi would count to ten while running far away from the grenades landing spot.
Again, I just stood back and smiled. I am so incredibly happy with my lil family.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds like Norman Rockwell's house. nice.
ReplyDelete