So I grabbed Diesel's leash and out the door we all headed. It was such a beautiful day out and I enjoyed the 3-4 block walk up to the park. Plus the scenery is gorgeous. A perfect view of the Red Rock Mountains was in plain sight.
Once we arrived, the boys headed straight to the hoops and I decided to stroll around and check out what this park had to offer. It has a jungle gym play area, a water play area, a volley ball court, a basketball court, two baseball fields, a huge meadow that could be used for soccer, and a small desert area with a track to be used for racing remote controlled cars or trucks. This park was GREAT! I immediately started planning Chi's birthday party here in my head.
So then I made my way back to the basketball court where the boys were running around, laughing, and shooting hoops. I decided I wanted in on the action, tied Diesel up, and joined the fun.
What an awesome morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment