We are only half way through the first month of the year and yet so many things have transpired. There have already been wonderful heart warming events as well has very tragic ones. So, I feel about even.
On January 1st, the love of my life and I reunited. Justin and I have been through a lot but all those things have made us a very strong couple. We will only charge forward from here and I have never been happier.
On January 11th, the car love of my life and I separated. My beautiful Audi Q7 was driven right up the rear end of a white Chevrolet truck. I couldn't even tell you what happened. One minute I was driving and the next I was seeing a flash of white. The air bag deployed and I suddenly realized what had happened. The man who I hit told me that the car in front of him slammed on his brakes so hard that he barely had time to avoid hitting him and when he glanced in his rear view mirror, he knew I would have no time to stop. He was very nice, considering. Probably because his truck had very minimal damage. However, we could not say the same about my poor vehicle. Although I did not notice the damage then. At that time, all I could thing about was the burning and numbing sensation on my left arm. Apparently the airbag had burned me when it deployed. I was transported to San Martin Hospital to be check out. Justin and Rosemarie met me there. Bottom line, I was fine and thank God that Malachi was not in the car. My poor car gave her life for me.
So there is the primary GOOD and BAD thus far. Of course there will always be good and bad. What matters is who goes through it with you and how you go through it. I have a strong circle of family and friends around me, so thank you to all of those you have stood beside me in the good and in the bad. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Here is to a new year and a new start! I got a feeling it is going to be a good one. I am soooo happy to see you back on the blog scene...I missed you!
ReplyDeleteWoman driver! Just kidding. Glad you got $ for replacement car.
ReplyDelete