The Batman Lego game for the Wii was at the top of Malachi's Christmas list this past year. So being the good mother I am, I put a good word in for Chi to Santa and asked pretty please.
Part of me wishes I hadn't. Chi is absolutely addicted!!
When he wakes up, he wants to play Batman. When he gets home from school, he wants to play Batman. When he gets out of the bath, he wants to play Batman. He talks about Batman at school and he talks about Batman in his sleep. I'm sure you get the point.
I told him today that he is limited to one hour per day or he would turn into a potato. He gave me a weird look and immediately disagreed with me. He told me that it is not possible for a person to turn into a potato. Haha! When did he get so smart?
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yea, a couch potato! I've seen it happen.
ReplyDelete