Monday, January 25, 2010

All Moved In


Well it's official. Malachi and I are moved in with Justin and it's amazing. It feels very surreal yet really natural.
A huge thank you to my mother, her friend Z, Yelena, Jayke, and of course my honey Justin for all of your hard work moving me. And we made it in one trip!
After we dumped everything off at the house I took everyone out for lunch. Then Justin, Chi and I headed back to the house to start putting things in order. Malachi's room was our priority and it didn't take long before we were done.
There are still a couple boxes laying around waiting for a proper place and there are still some items at my place that need to make their way over but for the most part we are all moved in.
I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say, we couldn't be happier.

1 comment: