So last night I took Chi down to ATA. He was very shy at first and didn't participate in everything. He looked as though he was embarrassed to do some of the exercises they were doing. I also think that he was timid because he stood out. All of the other children had their uniforms on and he was in sweats. After about 15 minutes, he loosened up and began to join in. I was really proud of him.
I think this school will be very good for him. They are heavy on respect and discipline and enforce the 'yes ma'ams' and 'yes sirs'.
So after his class I asked Chi if this was something he was interested in and I got a huge "YES MA'AM!" So I enrolled him in 6 months worth. He gets to attend twice a week and they have several different days and times, so that is definitely helpful. I am hopeful that this will help Malachi and let him have a whole lot of fun too!
Plus after class and enrollment, Chi got a uniform! This was his favorite part!





No comments:
Post a Comment