Just Daily Memories
Followers
My Blog World
Stropko's Smorgasbord of Randomosity
The Neilson's
Cuttin' The Cheese
Soswift2
Pick-up Aritst Goes to Las Vegas
2 1/2 Rollins, 1 Davis and a Mckenna
Peppers Place
The Ryan Times
Stropko: The Good, The Bad, And the Bitchin'
Kaylie's Korner
Kerry and Michelle Shaw +2
My Charmed Life
My Point of View
Walk-ins Welcome
Just Too Swift
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(8)
The Boys are Bonding
Suspended From School!!
I Got a New Car!
CHIMAN... I mean BATMAN!!
All Moved In
Malachi, The Philosopher
Joining Lives
2010 - A New Year, A New Start
►
2009
(14)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
Friday, January 29, 2010
I Got a New Car!
After the heartache of loosing my other, I've finally got myself in a new car. It's not my ol' beautiful Q7 but she is definitely a Q-t! (Lil inside joke)
Last night I got a 2010 Audi Q5 and I am so very happy! Here are some pictures:
2 comments:
Carol Swift
January 30, 2010 at 5:52 AM
Nice! Really nice!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Ron
January 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Very nice! Try to keep your eyes on the road and not test your insurance is.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! Really nice!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Try to keep your eyes on the road and not test your insurance is.
ReplyDelete